- Special “horse saddle” shape provides for maximum comfort and stability and is designed for running.
- The shape of the seat ensures a child does not slip off when riding downhill (unlike common pedal bike saddles used on other balance bikes).
- Seat height is easily adjustable anytime, anywhere without tools.
- Optional LowKit™ allows kids to ride from an earlier age (starting from 22 months old).
- Sealed industrial wheel bearings; keep the wheels turning smoothly without replacement or service. (Prevents clogging by sand or gravel)
- Maximum weight load 35 kg.
- Reflective stickers for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- Minimum seat height: 31,5 cm (with LowKit™).
- Maximum seat height: 45,5 cm.
- Only 3.9 kg/8.6 lbs.
FirstBiKE in Action
FirstBIKE vs. Training Wheels
How to Assemble FirstBIKE