Lollacup is an innovative and stylish straw sippy cup whose unique design helps infants and toddlers successfully use a straw. Lollacup’s valve-free, flexible straw has a weighted end that alllows children to drink effortlessly, even when the cup is tilted.
Lollacup was created by a mother who was surprised to see her daughter drink from a straw at nine months old. When her pediatrician suggested weaning her daughter to a straw instead of a sippy, she immediately purchased several toddler straw cups but realized that her daughter could not get a sip out of any of them.
- Modern and whimsical animal-shaped cup that appeals to parents and children.
- BPA and phthalate-free. Parts conform to the USCPSC’s small parts regulation.
- Flexible straw with a weighted end that anchors in liquid to help young children drink effectively at most angles.
- Sipping from a straw helps practice coordination of mouth muscles that helps them develop clear speech.
- Straw is valve-free, making it easy for young children to sip.
- Handle is easily removable from the base of the cup for placement in most cup holders.
- Minimal parts make the cup easy to clean.
- Straw-cleaning brush included for added convenience.
- The cup is top rack dishwasher safe.
- Made in the USA.